Ipswich Community of Practice
What is the event about?
The purpose of the Community of Practice is to:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and social learning between practitioners
- Provide a safe venue for people to listen, reflect and receive feedback
- Allow people to hear about new evidence learning and practice
- Try out and discuss changes that encourage innovation
- Harness the expertise of frontline workers to drive real, actionable solutions
- Improve networking across the sector and with other related sectors
Who is this event for?
This event has been created for Frontline workers in homelessness and related fields. All are welcome at the Community of Practice so please feel free to invite colleagues, volunteers or experts by experience who may be interested in sharing good practice and knowledge of how we can support those experiecning homelessness and associated support needs.
There is no charge to attend this event, and lunch is provided.
The Chapman Centre, 1 Black Horse lane, Ipswich, IP1 2EF
Share this page
"Just wanted to say how much we all enjoyed the training and how relevant it was for us."Project Manager, Streetwise Opera
Talk To Us
Partnership manager (midlands)
Steven works as Homeless Link's partnership manager across the midlands.
5 Dec 2018 - 5:40pm
23 Oct 2018 - 12:43pm
9 Oct 2018 - 12:31pm