Managing Common Tenancy Issues
Monday, 10 December 2018
At a glance
Course type: Practical Who should attend? Front line support workers
Click here for full course details or to book an in-house session for you and your colleagues
Who is this course for?
Designed for frontline workers who are responsible for the day to day enforcement of agreements and also managers requiring a strategic overview.
What will you learn?
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the properties of different types of tenancies
- Successfully sign up new clients
- Manage breaches of tenure including ASB and rent arrears
- Prepare notices and accompanying paperwork
- Conduct Equality and Human Rights assessments
Homeless Link, Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London, EC3N 1BJ
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana administers our range of scheduled events & training.
020 7840 4497