Homeless Link Regional Training Launch - North of England
The St Thomas Centre in Manchester will become the centre of Homeless Link’s public training programme in the North of England, providing access to a selection of our public training courses for our homelessness and supported housing members in the North.
We wanted to ensure that:
- We are listening to our members by providing more training opportunities outside of London
- That you know where to find our public training programme in Manchester by using one consistent venue for the location for our training
- That this hub is accessible from various locations
Who is this event for?
All workers within the homelessness and supported housing sector.
Venue and Event Information
St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester, M12 6FZ
Wednesday, 12 June 2019, 1.00pm-3.15pm
Lunch and refreshments provided
There will be an opportunity to meet the Member Services team, as well as a choice of a training taster session.
1.00pm Lunch and Networking
1.45pm Choice of training course taster session:
- Introduction to Strengths-Based Practice
- Managing Conflict, Violence and Aggressive Situations
3.00pm Closing words
3.15pm Event close
RSVP by 1 June 2019
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana co-ordinates our range of scheduled training and events.
020 7840 4497
1 Apr 2019 - 11:14am
19 Feb 2019 - 12:13pm
13 Feb 2019 - 11:27am