Communication and Fundraising Manager
We are looking for a professional communication and fundraising manager to help us grow and develop our business.
New Year, New Opportunities, New Career!
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career whilst joining our high performing management team. You will have a high level of autonomy, giving you the space to do what you are really good at.
You will be an innovative thinker, with a creative approach, and a real passion for social justice.
We will consider applications from outstanding recent graduates with a degree or higher in communications or marketing.
For an informal chat about the post, please speak to Peter Davey, Chief Officer or Paul Snape, Head of Business Development by telephoning 01509 260500.
- Substantial, proven experience of formulating and delivering creative and successful campaigns
- Proven success in securing substantial amounts of income from various sources
- Substantial experience of effective researched networking, with a broad range of stakeholders
- Substantial experience of confidently delivering fast paced, informative and persuasive presentations
- A working knowledge of Windows operating systems and software, including Microsoft Office and other databases including e-Tapestry
- The ability to develop and deliver innovative and effective fundraising ideas against tight timescales
- Impeccable planning and organisational skills, with the ability to use your own initiative and manage multiple work streams
- A high-level commitment to ensuring that the organisation’s values are embedded in your day to day work
- Substantial experience of managing multiple corporate social media accounts and driving forward improvements
- Highly effective written and spoken communication skills, capable of winning support for The Bridge’s mission, vision and services