We are looking for a Resettlement Worker to provide an effective, person-centred resettlement service for residents and former residents of Branches Hostel through:
- Casework management – working with residents and providing advice, support, motivation, crisis intervention and future planning, which is appropriate to the expressed needs of individual service users.
- Resource management – making optimum use of a range of accommodation options, with a focus on re-settling and supporting former homeless people in appropriate accommodation in the private and social rented sectors.
- Resettlement service integration – leading on resettlement and ensuring pro-active liaison with Branches Hostel’s Support Workers for the benefit of current and former Hostel residents.
- The opportunity to make an impact and work in a small, energetic charity that is expanding its services to homeless people
- A meaningful, hands-on role working closely with the client group
- An in-depth induction programme; and a training programme tailored to your professional development needs on successful completion of probation
- Variety and challenge in your day-day activities
- Contributory pension
- 13- 17 days annual leave(pro-rata for this role) plus bank holidays
To apply, please complete an Application Form and return to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday, 5th November 2018 at 12 midnight. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Interviews: Wednesday 14th November 2018. We do not accept CVs. Don’t send one in as it won’t be considered!