This page provides information on how to use Homeless Link's new website. We are constantly updating the help function and the website, so this information will be updated regularly.
If you can't find the information you require, please do contact us by email or call 020 7960 3010.
How to become a registered user of Homeless Link’s website
- Click on the ‘Register’ button on the top right hand side on the banner at the top of the screen
- You will be asked to set up a User Account. You will need to create a user name and provide some basic information such as email address, name and address and details on your professional interests. We would like this information in order that we can keep you updated on events, training and new information related to your interests. You can update this list at any time.
- You will also be asked if your organisation is a member of Homeless Link. If you don't know, please e mail us or call 020 7960 3010.
- Then simply click the ‘Create new account’ box.
- You will receive a notification on screen that your password and further information will be sent to your email address. You can amend your information and password when you next log in.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE ON OUR WEBSITE
- After you have logged in, you will see an option on the top right hand side of the banner at the top of the screen entitled 'My Account.'
- Click on this link and fill in the details on the form.
- Save your entry at the bottom of the form.
- You can change your details at any time.