About the consultancy service
What we do
We can complete research, consult with the people you support or staff members, evaluate your project or service, review of your policies and procedures. In short, each project is as unique as each organisation we work with. Our approach is tailored to your needs.
We have recently completed projects to:
- review accommodation options for people sleeping rough and provide advice on different models of accommodation
- evaluate the health needs of prople sleeping rough in specific locality
- help an accommodation based client reduce the number of people who were evicted from or who abandoned the service
- evaluated the effectiveness of a client service, identifying what they were doing well and providing advice on how to build on that and improve other aspects of the service to better meet residents' needs
- reviewed and rewrote a client's policies and procedures to fully reflect current good practice in the sector
- and provided mentor support for senior managers.
Depending on your specific needs, your work may be delivered by Homeless Link staff or by an associate consultant. In either case we'll work with you to make sure that you are supported by the consultant who has the experience and up to date knowledge most relevant to your project.
Share this page
"...second to none - it is an excellent service..."Cath Stamper, York Road Project