We’d love you to fundraise for us to help support our vital work to end homelessness.
Your donation will enable us to:
- improve the support available for people who face homelessness
- run projects to help women, survivors of domestic violence, young people and other marginalised groups to end their homelessness
- research the root causes of homelessness and adovcate approaches that help people out of it
- campaign for a stronger safety net and better support for those at risk of or experiencing homelessness
- work with housing, health and addiction services, to make sure people receive the full package of support that they need.
Ways to donate
Visit JustGiving to make a one off or regular donation to Homeless Link.
Please remember to share your contact information when you donate through JustGiving so we can let you know about the impact of your donation on people’s lives, and our ongoing work to end homelessness.
Send a cheque made payable to Homeless Link to: Homeless Link, Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London EC3N 1BJ
Thank you for your support!
Share this page
"What gives anyone the right to say one person deserves to be looked after over and above another, when at the point of crisis?"Gary Staniforth, Hidden Homeless