Managing anti-social behaviour
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for managers and frontline staff in the homelessness and supported housing sector, who want to update their skills.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Describe ASB and identify its causes
- Deliver servies in a way that prevents and or minimises ASB
- Adress ASB using informal tools
- Evaluate the kost appropriate legal response
- Provide a multi-disciplinary response in conjuction with statutory agencies
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
19 Feb 2019 - 12:13pm
5 Feb 2019 - 5:10pm
4 Feb 2019 - 3:15pm