The PLUS Project is a partnership between Shelter and Homeless Link. Funded by London Councils, we support organisations, boroughs and landlords in London working with people who are sleeping rough, homeless, or in housing need. Our work has a stong partnership, cross-sector working and equalities focus.
City Bridge Trust
Homeless Link has been awarded funding by the City Bridge Trust to work with 20 small homelessness agencies in London to improve data collection, monitoring of outcomes and skills to demonstrate impact and effectiveness. Could one of those agencies be you?
Project support includes:
- Free licenses for the newly developed In-Form Community
- Free training on using In-Form Community
- Free training on using the Homelessness Outcomes Star
- Good practice learning events
- One to one support.
Why take part?
- Collecting better data can lead to service improvement
- Data and evidence can be impactful in communicating about your work to the local community
- Evidence can provide a collective voice around what is happening on the ground and current issues
- It can lead to more efficient use of limited resources – avoid duplication and better target services for your client group
- It can improve cross-agency working and co-ordinating.
What could we help with?
- Collecting evidence about a particular issue – are there emerging problems that would be useful to look at?
- Identifying and analysing trends – tracking who uses your services over 6 months or a year
- Tailoring data and evidence to influence local decision makers or attract funding from other sources
- Using evidence to feed into service design and delivery – are services meeting the needs of your clients?
Get involved if you are:
- A small (under 500k turnover) homelessness agency
- Based in London
- Need to improve your data collection and recording
- Can commit staff time to attend training and group sessions.
Please get in touch with us for further information: London.Plus@homelesslink.org.uk
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lisa is managing the Ending Women’s Homelessness and Housing First grant programmes. Lisa has previously worked on a number of Homeless Link projects, including Reboot, Day Centres Project, Homelessness Transition Fund and PLUS Project.
020 7840 4416
27 Jun 2019 - 2:18pm
Embedding Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE) and the Trauma Informed Care (TIC) principles in an organisation
7 May 2019 - 10:11am
21 Mar 2019 - 3:59pm