Social Enterprise Conference 2019
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
Join us at this Social Enterprise Conference to celebrate the completion of the Enterprise Development Programme pilot year!
This conference will:
- provide the opportunity to hear from inspiring speakers sharing experience and ideas from successful enterprises
- allow you to network with other Homeless Link members running or developing Social Enterprises across England
- offer a choice of workshops covering topics including:
- generating new enterprise ideas
- supporting employees with lived experience
- governance and company structure
- thinking like a business
The Enterprise Development Programme is funded by Access – The Foundation for Social Investment and managed by a coalition of partners including Homeless Link. Launched in September 2018, this five year £40m programme provides financial and business support to homeless organisations exploring new enterprise models to diversify their income through trading.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided by social enterprise Good Measure.
Speakers will include:
- Matt Harrison, Director of business and social enterprise, Homeless Link
- Neil Berry, Director of Programmes, Access
- Terry Murphy, Programme Manager, Just Works - Printed By Us
- Lena Lago, Chair, Basta
Who is this event for?
Charities or Social Enterprises working in homelessness that want to become financially resilient by developing trading and enterprise, or wanting to further develop an existing venture.
28 Commercial Street
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager
Alex manages Homeless Link's conference and events programme.
020 7840 4493
27 Jun 2019 - 2:18pm
Embedding Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE) and the Trauma Informed Care (TIC) principles in an organisation
7 May 2019 - 10:11am
21 Mar 2019 - 3:59pm