What do homelessness services need to know about hate crime and how can they respond to protect their staff and clients?
Equality and diversity
A resource to help homelessness staff understand the criminal justice system and support people who have recently left custody.
An introduction and resource list to help you develop good practice and welcoming services for people who identify as LGBTIQ+.
With limited specialist provision, how can services improve their support for women?
How can homelessness accommodation and support services work positively with couples?
Share this page
- Benefits and ETE
- COVID-19 Resources
- Equality and diversity resources
- Health and wellbeing resources
- Homelessness services resources
- Other guidance resources
- Working with migrants resources
- Partnerships and systems change resources
- Rough sleeping and begging resources