A practical and inspirational take on wellbeing in relation to how we protect our time and set boundaries, so that we can effectively prioritise, set goals and manage our professional and personal sense of balance and wellbeing.
This course will provide space for reflection and sharing of learning that will help delegates develop a personal action plan to implement post-training, as well as some useful tools and resources to take away.
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for anyone seeking to improve their wellbeing and balance, professionally and/or personally.
- Anyone, including managers, seeking to support the wellbeing needs of their team members.
What will you learn?
This course will:
- Explore how to manage and organise priorities effectively
- Explore some of the neuroscience around balancing time
- Give you an opportunity to practise applying time planning tools
- Look at how to use existing assertiveness skills to manage time more effectively
- Highlight effective methods of managing paper and emails
- Look at how to effectively schedule tasks
- Look at how to delegate work effectively and how to take on delegated responsibility
- Explore how to manage "meeting overload”
- Look at how to make meetings more efficient and how to participate effectively in meetings
- Consider how to look after your wellbeing in the context of a crisis/emotionally challenging situation in the workplace
- Give you an opportunity to reflect on work/life balance and how to improve it
- Help you to draw up a personal action plan.
This course consists of 3 live interactive training modules, which will take place during one day, with breaks. When you sign up, you will be signing up for all 3 modules.
Sessions are not recorded. Slides will be sent electronically.
Cost and bookings
Member rate: £120 per person - all three modules are included in this price
Non-Member rate: £160 per person - all three modules are included in this price
Bookings can be made via Eventbrite.
If you are booking training places for 3 or more people an invoice can be raised, please email Lana.Newby@homelesslink.org.uk with the names and email addresses of the delegates you wish to book.
Equalities, Diversity and Inclusion
Homeless Link is committed to Equalities, Diversity and Inclusion. We agree that we must recognise and value difference and recognise and redress inequality and disadvantage. Please click here to read our EDI statement in full.
Bookings for larger groups
This course is also available to be booked for staff teams of up to 20 people, to be delivered online "in-house" in live interactive sessions on dates to suit your organisation. This course can booked to be delivered in-person (subject to government advice).
Please contact James.Cuming@homelesslink.org.uk or telephone James on 07375 042 815 for more information. Prices are from £940 for up to 20 staff members.