This online session will share the key findings and recommendations from the recently published learning report Introducing specialist roles in Housing First services. We will hear about the challenges, successes and key learnings from five Housing First grant projects including:
- A Trauma-Informed Counsellor at the South Yorkshire Housing Association;
- An Occupational Therapist at St Mungo’s;
- A Peer Mentor and Co-Production Development Project Coordinator at Bournemouth Churches Housing Association;
- A Specialist Women’s Worker at Brighter Futures; and
- A Strategic Partnership Manager at the Single Homeless Project.