If you are currently using the Lightning interface of In-Form, and want to create and edit reports, dashboards and list views more efficiently, or if you want to know more about what Lightning reporting can do, then this is the training course for you!
This reporting class will show you how to use In-Form reporting and list views, to generate insightful data to ensure you're delivering the best service possible.
What topics will be covered?
- How to create and edit list views
- Where to find existing reports
- Searching for reports
- How to create a tabular report
- Features of reporting
- Summary reports
- Export to Excel
- How to 'Save As' and make changes to existing saved reports
- Matrix reports
- Cross filter report (exception reporting)
Who's our host?
Grant Gair, In-Form's Training Manager will be running this session.
What will I learn?
During this two-day course you will learn:
- What list views are
- How to create a list view
- Top tips and options to improve your reporting experience
You will also learn how to create a:
- Summary report
- Matrix report
- Cross filter report
We'll also cover dashboards:
- How to create a dashboard and add reports to it
- How to create dashboard filters
This is a two-day course running on Tuesday 6th February 10am - 12pm and Wednesday 7th February 10am-12pm.