At a glance
Course type: Essentials Who should attend? Front line support workers
Click here for full course details or to book an in-house session for you and your colleagues
Who is this course for?
For frontline staff and managers in the homelessness and supported housing sector.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- understand why boundaries are important in your work
- be able to identify positive behaviour in relation to your personal boundaries
- understand negative behaviour in relation to boundaries
- know how to identify behaviours that suggest an individual's boundaries are becoming inappropriate
- know how to raise concerns, and where to seek advice and information about professional boundaries
Homeless Link, Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London, EC3N 1BJ
Share this page
Excellent content and trainerRoyston Bloor, YMCA West & Central Herts
Talk To Us
Lana co-ordinates our range of scheduled training and events.
020 7840 4497