An Introduction to Homelessness
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
At a glance
Course type: Essentials Who should attend? Front line support workers, Managers, Volunteers and others
Click here for full course details or to book an in-house session for you and your colleagues
Who this course is for?
It is suitable for managers, frontline staff and volunteers in the homelessness and supported housing sector.
What you will learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the different definitions of homelessness
- Understand Government policy on ending homelessness
- Understand your local authority's responsibilities in relation to homeless people
- Gain introductory knowledge about working with drug and alcohol users
- Be aware of the resources and sources of help that are available for your clients
Homeless Link, Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London, EC3N 1BJ
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana co-ordinates our range of scheduled training and events.
020 7840 4497
1 Apr 2019 - 11:14am
28 Mar 2019 - 12:27pm
18 Mar 2019 - 9:42am