Greater Manchester Community of Practice
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
The purpose of the community of practice is to:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and social learning between practitioners
- Provide a safe venue for people to listen, reflect and receive feedback
- Try out and discuss changes that encourage innovation
- Allow people to hear about new evidence learning and practice
- Harness the expertise of frontline workers to drive real, actionable solutions
- Improve networking across the sector and with other related fields
- To identify areas of change within a complex system
This event is free to attend and is open to all frontline staff, volunteers and people with lived experience.
You can register you place here.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Partnership Manager (North)
Sirea works as Homeless Link's Partnership Manager across the North of England.