BHT Advice Centre - Housing Aid and Legal Centre
Legal service offering housing advice. Advice on immigration, and access to immigration solicitors. Accommodation advice drop-in on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9.15am. Housing advice by appointment. Welfare benefits and debt advice by appointment.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Anyone with housing, homelessness or immigration problems.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Drop-in, phone, contact for an appointment, email or write.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: 9.15am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 9.15am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.15am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Thursday: 9.15am - 4.30pm phone only
- Friday: 9.15am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Yes - full
Brighton train station - 5 minutes walk. 2 minutes from Churchill Square.