YMCA Downslink Group - Youth Advice Centre (YAC)
Housing support and advice drop in for young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Can also help young people look for accommodation in the private rented sector and negotiate with landlords.
Support & Advice drop in for emotional wellbeing, relationships and sexual health, benefits and finances, job hunting, and more.
YAC Food Market – Affordable, sustainable grocery shopping for young people aged 16-25yrs. £4 for 15 items or £6 for 20 items.
Brighton, Hove and Portslade and surrounding areas.
Who is the project for?
Who do we help?
Young people aged 13-25.
Best way to get in touch
How to contact
Phone, email or attend drop-in.
How to contact - Opening times
- Monday: Support & Advice Drop-in 3pm - 6pm
- Tuesday: Support & Advice Drop-in 3pm - 6pm
- Wednesday: Support & Advice Drop-in 3pm - 6pm
- Thursday: Support & Advice Drop-in 3pm - 6pm
- Friday: Support & Advice Drop-in 2pm - 4:30pm
- Weekends: Closed
Yes - limited
Hove train station - 5 minutes walk. Buses 2A, 5, 5A, 5B, 7, 7A.