“One of the best network sessions I have ever been to... All our voices were heard”
Ipswich Community of Practice
You are warmly invited to attend the Ipswich Community of Practice (CoP).
The CoP aims to bring together frontline staff, both paid and unpaid and those with lived experience, who are supporting people at risk of or experiencing homlessness and other support needs such as mental ill health, addiction, the criminal justice system and multiple disadvantage.
The purpose of the community of practice is to:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and social learning between practitioners
- Provide a safe venue for people to listen, reflect and recieve feedback
- Try out and discuss changes that encourage innovation
- Allow people to hear about new evidence learning and practice
- Harness the expertise of frontline workers to drive real, actionable solutions
- Improve networking across the sector and with other related feilds
- To identify areas of change within a complex system
There is not charge to attend this event but places are limited. you can reserve you place for the next Ipswich CoP HERE following your registration you will recieve joining instructions and additional details for dial in options for those who may not be able to join us online.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page
Talk To Us
Partnership Manager (Central)
Steven works as Homeless Link's Partnership Manager across the Midlands and central region of England.