Operations and Compliance Manager (Supported Housing)
We are looking for an Operations and Compliance Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated operational and compliance leader to ensure the excellent standards of service delivery of 100+ bed spaces supporting people and vulnerable adults who suffer from mental health.
Apax is striving to become a values-driven enterprise. Service to humanity for the betterment of our community and the advancement of our society is at the heart of our purpose. We take a collaborative and consultative approach that values and appreciates the insights, contribution and enthusiasm of our team to make a difference to our organisation and to the lives of disadvantaged people.
With a thirst for knowledge and an unrelenting drive to challenge the status quo, learning and innovation, have become part of our identity to redefine the mental health services landscape. As part of our team, you will contribute to maintaining our ‘Level A’ accreditation in Quality Assessment Framework (QAF), which is denoted for “excellence and leaders in their field" in national performance standards. Visit Apax.org.uk to learn more about us.
This is a key management position responsible for providing operations leadership to ensure that firstly, each Apax accommodation is fully compliant with QAF performance standards and maintains its Level A accreditation and secondly, fully compliant with Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) performance standards. The position holder will be responsible for managing and improving the operational systems, processes, policies and procedures in support of better management reporting, information flow and management, business process, and organisational planning.
What you'll need to succeed
- Undergraduate degree.
- Around ten years’ experience as an Operations and Compliance Manager ideally in Adult Social Care, mental health supported housing sector.
- Experience in regulatory frameworks such as CQC, RSH or ideally Quality Assessment Framework (QAF).
- Exceptional administration, organisation and tidiness skills.
- Experience in credit control and debt chasing.
- Experience of working with caseloads of clients.
- Strong computer skills and digital dexterity.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Able to analyse data and compile reports.
- Experience in using Customer Relationship Management systems and databases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate appropriately with people at all levels and capacities.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to find solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Warm, friendly, kind demeanour with a positive and open-minded attitude
- Thirst for knowledge, strive for excellence, and a humble posture of learning
- Caring and compassionate person with a genuine desire to want to make a difference and help disadvantaged individuals to have meaningful and purposeful lives
What we can offer you:
- A friendly, family and happy company culture
- Full ongoing professional training & development plan to achieve career excellence
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunity for career progression into management
- Support with further education
- Part of a next-generation digitalised company
- Flat and non-hierarchical corporate structure
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Free breakfasts, healthy snacks and refreshments
- Social and team-building activities
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Paid sick leave and free eye tests
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Generous maternity policy
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE VISIT HERE
Our approach to recruitment is competency and values-based, whereby applicants should be able to demonstrate the organisation's values and principles. We are a strong believer that an organisation is only as good as its people who are its greatest treasure. We are an equal opportunities employer.