Supported Housing Night Concierge Worker
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Evolve Housing + Support team. We operate homeless hostels and supported housing projects across four London Boroughs and our staff are essential in ensuring customers receive the highest quality service.
As part of your employment package with us, we offer:
- a competitive salary, comprehensive training and development programme,
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing each year to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays after 5 years
- option to buy or sell annual leave up to one week’s annual leave
- a health cash plan providing cash back towards healthcare bills and other wellbeing benefits
- occupational sick pay
- contributory group pension scheme
- free life assurance
- cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans
About the Role
All of our projects operate over 24 hours a day, seven days a week including weekends and bank holidays. The Night Concierge Workers form a key part of us delivering safe and secure accommodation for vulnerable customers with complex needs. This is both a rewarding and challenging role.
The Night Concierge will work within projects that provide accommodation delivering a high quality and responsive night service to Evolve Housing + Support customers and the community.
- You will be empathetic towards vulnerable and homeless people and have a passion to
- want to provide safe and secure accommodation to those most vulnerable in society.
- Be uderstanding of what delivering excellent customer service is.
- Have a positive and dynamic attitude to working at times in a challenging environment.
- Have excellent communication skills .
About Evolve Housing + Support
Evolve is a leading homelessness charity in London, providing housing and support to over 2,000 people each year.
We believe in building on people’s strengths, aspirations and goals to help break the cycle of homelessness and help them move forward with their lives.
We offer a programme of support tailored to meet people’s individual needs, including housing, employment and skills training, mentoring and counselling. We work with young parents and children at risk of exclusion to build the skills and resilience that can help prevent homelessness. We campaign to end street homelessness. We build affordable homes to help people move on to an independent life.
Our mission is to help children, young people and adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness reach their potential, and move on to live happy, fulfilled lives.
Evolve Housing + Support work in the London Boroughs of Bromley, Croydon, Lambeth, Merton and the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. We are the third largest provider of homelessness accommodation in London and work with people of all ages, providing housing, support and guidance to empower them towards independent living and to building a better life.