Chief Executive Officer
Ipswich Housing Action Group (IHAG) is a medium sized, Ipswich based charity who are looking to recruit a high calibre and experienced person to lead, sustain, manage and develop IHAG into the future.
As a fiercely independent charity, we provide services to single homeless people which includes money and debt services, walk-in day advice and housing services. We value free thinking, creativity and innovation and are interested in solutions that are based on getting to the heart of real problems. Our focus at all times is to ensure the interests and needs of our clients, and potential clients are met.
Our current CEO is stepping down and this has created an exciting opportunity for a suitably skilled and experienced person to take over from where he leaves off. Reporting to the Chair of Trustees and to the Board, the CEO will be supported by a strong Senior Management Team and a dedicated workforce. This will enable them to focus on the management and development of IHAG as a business and as a provider of excellent services to our clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Strategic management and leadership of IHAG ensuring the core aims of the organisation are achieved
- Staff leadership, management and administration of IHAG
- Ensuring that IHAG’s values remain deeply embedded within all communications, actions and service delivery at all levels of the organisation
- Strategic development and performance of IHAG financially
- Working with the Chair & Trustees to ensure that the Board has the resources (information, skills, knowledge) to fulfil their governance functions
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced Chief Executive looking for your next challenge or a Senior Manager seeking their first CEO role. You will have the drive, passion and skills of a natural leader who can motivate, inspire and lead the organisation. You will possess excellent communication skills, sound judgment, the ability to listen & learn and the humility to recognise the privilege of heading up such a unique organisation.
IHAG values people who inspire, motivate and make a difference. If you prefer to take a back seat and watch the world go by, then IHAG is not for you; on the other hand...
Follow the vacancies link below for more information and how to apply.