Kent & Medway Community of Practice: Accessing mental health support for people experiencing homelessness
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
You are warmly invited to the Kent & Medway community of Practice. For this session we will explore the current opportunities for frontline services to guide the people they support towards the correct mental health support provision within their area.
- Identify areas of good practice and focus on what has worked for you
- Explore some of the challenges you experience and collectively consider ways in which we can overcome these
- Share knowledge, resources, and ideas for innovation: what can we do to improve the system?
We will aim to have a speaker demonstrate an element of good practice from their day-to-day work, this is still to be confirmed. However we are very keen to have your input and explore what is or is not working for you within your service.
We will also take a moment to consider how well prepared we are for Winter 2021 and reflect on where partnership working could assist us to achieve better outcomes.
This session will be an opportunity to:
- Connect and network with a wide range of partners from across Kent & Medway
- Take a moment to reflect on your own strategy and current practice
- Hear about the activities practice and strategies being enacted across the county aimed at ending and preventing rough sleeping and homelessness
Homeless Link Communities of Practice are open to anyone who is working or volunteering within the homelessness sector and those with lived experience of homelessness. We also welcome those who work in related services such as domestic abuse, drugs and alcohol, criminal justice, mental health, and other health related services.
Homeless Link Communities of Practice are designed to bring together people working in homelessness and related fields within local areas. The aim is to create a safe and informal space in which attendees can share knowledge and good practice, discuss local issues and explore how best to collaboratively overcome them.
Share this page
21 Sep 2021 - 4:05pm
10 Sep 2021 - 12:09pm
29 Jun 2021 - 10:40am