“One of the best network sessions I have ever been to... All our voices were heard”
Liverpool Community of Practice:
The purpose of the community of practice is to:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and social learning between practitioners
- Provide a safe venue for people to listen, reflect and receive feedback
- Try out and discuss changes that encourage innovation
- Allow people to hear about new evidence learning and practice
- Harness the expertise of frontline workers to drive real, actionable solutions
- Improve networking across the sector and with other related fields
- To identify areas of change within a complex system
This session will be focusing on lived experience and we will be joined by Expert Link. A peer-led organisation that works to improve the quality and availability of policies and services to support people with lived experience of multiple disadvantages in England.
They champion the voices of people with lived experience of multiple disadvantages (including homelessness, mental health issues, substance misuse, offending and domestic violence and abuse) to allow better policies and services to support them.
They aspire to a world where people with lived experience of multiple disadvantages are treated as equal partners in decisions made about their lives. To reach this vision, we influence national policies and equip local policy-makers, service providers and individuals with lived experience, to work together to design policies and services that are driven by the voices of people with lived experience – a process known as co-production.
Expert Link believe that co-production process should be guided by principles of collective power, equitable decision-making and by a strengths-based approach.
To book you place please HERE
If you have any questions or queries please contact email@example.com
Share this page
Talk To Us
Partnership Manager (Central)
Steven works as Homeless Link's Partnership Manager across the Midlands and central region of England.
29 Jun 2021 - 10:40am
22 Jun 2021 - 8:34am
15 May 2021 - 8:38am