Communities of practice brings together groups of people who want to learn and share knowledge of the sector.
London Outreach Community of Practice
London Outreach Workers CoP
Date: 1 Dec 2020
Time: 11am – 1pm
Theme: The impact of suicide on an outreach service and deaths on the streets
We welcome our guest speakers:
- Andrew Knee, Palliative Care Coordinator, St Mungo's
- Ed Addison, Outreach Manager, St Mungo's
Andrew and Ed will be sharing their insights around services and sharing good practice. We woudl like to hear from you on what support you will welcome in your services. Also we will be looking at what can we do as individuals to become more resilient. Please bring in your examples and share with your peers.
The CoP aims to bring together front line staff, volunteers and people with lived experience who are supporting people who are or at risk of homelessness and other support needs such as mental ill health, addiction and the criminal justice system.
The purpose of the Community of Practice is to:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and social learning between practitioners
- Provide a safe venue for people to listen, reflect and receive feedback
- Allow people to hear about new evidence learning and practice
- Try out and discuss changes that encourage innovation
- Harness the expertise of front line workers to drive real, actionable solutions
- Improve networking across the sector and with other related sectors
- To identify areas of change within a complex system
There is no charge to attend this event , but places are limited so please RSVP as soon as possible.
Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Partnership Manager (London & South)
Chrystalla works as Homeless Link's Partnership Manager in London and the South.
8 Oct 2020 - 9:00am
27 Jul 2020 - 9:00am
1 Nov 2019 - 3:30pm