London PLUS Online Event: Accessing mental health support for people experiencing homelessness
Please note you can continue to register for this event up until the end
London PLUS Online Network Meeting: Accessing Mental Health Support for people experiencing Homelessness in London.
Date: 16 September 2021
Time: 1 - 4pm
The challenge of accessing mental health support services is one of the most frequent issues raised by Homeless Link members. This event aims to explore this topic with commissioners and providers of Mental Health services as well as with homelessnes service providers.
This event will be chaired by Martin Murphy, HHPA Project Manager, Groundswell and will include:
What is the need?
- Curated by Groundswell.
- Hear from Jo Brown, Research Manager from Groundswell about their research into Mental Health needs
- Hear from Groundswell Peer Advocates about the experiences of people accessing mental health support.
What is the provision?
- The RAMHP Programme. David Orton, GLA
- East London RAMHP Team, Rikke Albert, ELFT RAMHP
How do you access it?
- How to access mental health support services? Barney Well, Director, Enabling Assessment Service London
What are the Gaps and what are the Solutions?
- Group discussion and networking
There is no charge to attend this event.
Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Strengths-based practice lead
Vicky is a National Practice Practice Project Manager leading on our strengths-based practice work and co-delivering the London Plus Project.
10 Sep 2021 - 12:09pm
29 Jun 2021 - 10:40am
22 Jun 2021 - 8:34am