Income collection and managing arrears
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for front line staff in the homelessness and supported housing sector who support people living in accommodation services. This course will provide front line staff with an overview of good practices in enabling people to maintain their current accommodation, avoid rent arrears and acquire financial competencies.
What will you learn?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- To understand the purpose of income collection and rent arrears prevention policy and procedures and the implications of rent arrears.
- Support people to prevent and manage arrears in a way that is sensitive to their needs.
- Address late and underpayments and repayment options.
- Implement the rent arrears recovery process.
- Provide clients with appropriate support to maximise their income.
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
19 Feb 2019 - 12:13pm
5 Feb 2019 - 5:10pm
4 Feb 2019 - 3:15pm