Mental Health First Aid for adults
If you are interested in potentially running this topic through our live, interactive online in-house offer please contact James Cuming on 07375 042 815 or email@example.com
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for new frontline staff or experienced professionals who work with adults who are experiencing mental health issues. This course can be delivered in-house for up to 12 delegates per session.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to spot the early signs of a mental health problem
- Articulate more appropriate language about mental health
- Feel confident helping someone experiencing a problem
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
- Help stop a mental illness from getting worse
- Help someone recover faster
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
Cost (In-House training)
Members: £1,598 - Plus £20 per delegate for a MHFA manual
Non-Members: £2,300 - Plus £20 per delegate for a MHFA manual
In partnership with
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
1 Apr 2019 - 11:14am
11 Mar 2019 - 8:00pm
19 Feb 2019 - 12:13pm