Mental health first aid training for adults
Delivered by a qualified Mental Helath First Aid instructor this training provides information, tools and techniques to promote someone's mental and emotional wellbeing. And to enable participants to support someone who might be experiencing mental and emotional distress.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for new frontline staff or experienced professionals who work with adults who are experiencing mental health issues. This course can be delivered in-house for up to 12 delegates per session.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to spot the early signs of a mental health problem
- Articulate more apprpriate language about mental health
- Feel confident helping someone experiencing a problem
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
- Help stop a mental illness from getting worse
- Help someone recover faster
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
Cost (In-House training)
Members: £1,598 - Plus £20 per delegate for a MHFA manual
Non-Members: £2,300 - Plus £20 per delegate for a MHFA manual
In partnership with
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
1 Apr 2019 - 11:14am
11 Mar 2019 - 8:00pm
19 Feb 2019 - 12:13pm