Barry Allard is the founder of LEAP - a personal development programme in Norwich for people experiencing disadvantage and inequalities in health, housing and employment.
Write for us
We are interested in publishing blogs and comments, features on innovative new projects, and personal experiences both of working for the sector and being supported by it.
If you aren't confident to write your story but still want to get it out there, please get in touch and we'll see what we can do to help.
What we're looking for
Here's a few things we'd like to feature over the coming months - not an exhaustive list, but it might trigger a few ideas.
- Innovative projects, innovative people - stories of new services and the people behind them.
- Where next for homelessness? - your views on what needs to happen in order to end homelessness in England.
- Housing First - have you been involved in a Housing First project? We'd like to read about your experiences.
- The distance travelled - inspiring personal accounts of how people can be supported to transform their life.
- Multimedia content - we aren't only interested in your words. We'd also like to hear from you if you have videos, photography galleries and audio recordings to share.
How to submit
Please email all article enquiries or completed content to email@example.com. Here's a handful of things to keep in mind.
- Blog / opinion piece: submit 400-600 words and include an image at least 770x415 pixels in size.
- Feature: submit 400-1,200 words and include 2-3 images of minimum 770x415 pixels in size.
- Image gallery: email low resolution copies of your images in the first instance and include a caption for each.
- Video: upload your video to your own YouTube or Vimeo account and send us the link.
- Audio: upload your recording to your own Soundcloud account and send us the link.
Take a look at these articles we've worked on recently with contributors from across the sector.