We have developed the principles required for commissioning, designing and delivering a Housing First service in England, to support a national Housing First movement and ensure that positive client outcomes are achieved.
Housing First England
Housing First England aims to:
- Identify and produce practical solutions to the barriers to implementing Housing First at scale.
- Create the optimum political and operational foundations for a national roll-out of Housing First.
- Support organisations to create and develop excellent Housing First services in line with the Principles for Housing First in England.
- To grow the evidence for the efficacy of Housing First across a range of housing markets, commissioning arrangements and sectors.
- To promote Housing First as one of a wider range of housing led solutions that can help to end homelessness.
In 2019, Homeless Link was joined by Crisis to deliver the current stage of the project.
Visit the Housing First England website
The Housing First England website brings together the most practical and up to date information and resources on Housing First, and shares the stories of residents, which demonstrate the real impact of this accommodation model.
Visit hfe.homeless.org.uk to find out more.
We are keen to hear from you, whether you are already delivering Housing First in England, or in the stages of planning a new project - or if you are generally interested in being involved.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Innovation and good practice project manager
Jo is an innovation and good practice project manager, leading a range of projects and training including Housing First England and Trauma Informed Care.
1 Nov 2019 - 3:30pm
19 Jun 2019 - 10:08am
5 Jun 2019 - 11:44am