Supporting EEA Nationals
Supporting EEA Nationals - resources
An overview of key information, principles and good practice in responding to EEA Nationals experiencing homelessness, including guidance by the Connection at St Martin's (correct as of March 2019, with update to NHS section March 2020).
- Supporting EEA Nationals guidance for homelessness services March2020.pdf | 793K
- EEA Consulates and ID list March2019.pdf | 583K
- Employment support for EEA nationals March 2019.pdf | 889K
- Entitlements of EEA Nationals March 2018.pdf | 301K
- Timeline of legislative changes on EEA rights.pdf | 116K
- PLIC_Infosheet NHS treatment for EEA nationals.pdf | 510K
Brexit and the EU Settlement Scheme
EU, EEA or Swiss citizens and their family members must apply to the EUSS before 30 June 2021 to receive either Pre-Settled Status or Settled Status. Below you can download EUSS guidance from Praxis (March 2019) and an update briefing related to late applications and homelessness (April 2021).
Other useful resources can be found at:
- ADASS (Directors of Adults Social Services) have developed an EUSS information hub for practitioners, which is also relevant to homelessness services.
- The Greater London Authority hosts the European Londoners Hub with up-to-date guidance for EU/EEA nationals on rights, entitlements and how to apply to the EUSS.
Share this page
15 May 2021 - 8:38am
12 Apr 2021 - 3:00pm
1 Apr 2021 - 12:00pm