Psychologically Informed Environments (PIE)
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for frontline staff and operational managers in all services. It is advisable that services that book this course have an understanding or expectation of the psychological framework you will be using.
- Reflect on your current service and the reasons you should work in a psychologically informed way
- Defining PIE
- The 5 key elements of PIE
- What skills do you need to work in a psychologically informed way?
- The challenges of working in a psychologically informed way.
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Understand what PIE is and the rationale for servies using this approach
- Understand the 5 principles of psycholigically informed environments
- Be able to apply the 5 principles to their roles using a Strengths-Based Approach and embedding reflective practice into their service
- Be made aware of and be able to link into services who have already implemented a PIE approach
- Be able to help plan for long term implementation of PIE into their service through effective action plans.
A consultancy offer of a service review or support with developing an action plan is also available. Please speak to James Cuming - Homeless Link's Training Manager for more information.
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered in one day
Due to the current Covid19 pandemic we are delivering our face to face courses online via the Zoom platform. Each course is delivered over three 1.5-hour modules in one-day at the following times:
Module 1- 9:30am-11am
Module 2- 12pm-1:30pm
Module 3- 2:30pm-4pm
We can be flexible on the above delivery model if needed, but an additional cost may be incurred.
If you would like to discuss our online training offer in more detail, please use the following contact information below:
Call: James on 07375 042 815 or Sharelle on 07881921476
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5-hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training:
Members face to face: £850 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £850 - no Trainer expenses
Non-members face to face: £1,200 plus Trainer expenses
Non-members online: £1,200 - no Trainer expense
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
31 Dec 2020 - 8:01am
22 Dec 2020 - 10:25am
14 Sep 2020 - 12:00am