Psychologically Informed Environments (PIE)
If you are interested in potentially running this topic through our live, interactive online in-house offer please contact James Cuming on 07375 042 815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for frontline staff and operational managers in all services. It is advisable that services that book this course have an understanding or expectation of the psychological framework you will be using.
- Reflect on your current service and the reasons you should work in a psychologically informed way
- Defining PIE
- The 5 key elements of PIE
- What skills do you need to work in a psychologically informed way?
- The challenges of working in a psychologically informed way.
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Understand what PIE is and the rationale for servies using this approach
- Understand the 5 principles of psycholigically informed environments
- Be able to apply the 5 principles to their roles using a Strengths-Based Approach and embedding reflective practice into their service
- Be made aware of and be able to link into services who have already implemented a PIE approach
- Be able to help plan for long term implementation of PIE into their service through effective action plans.
A consultancy offer of a service review or support with developing an action plan is also available. Please speak to James Cuming - Homeless Link's Training Manager for more information.
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered over three dates
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5 hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training
Members face to face: £825 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £850 - no Trainer expenses
Associate members face to face: £945 plus Trainer expenses
Associate members online: £970 - no Trainer expenses
Non members face to face: £1,175 plus Trainer expenses
Non members online: £1,200 - no Trainer expenses
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
1 Apr 2019 - 11:14am
11 Mar 2019 - 8:00pm
19 Feb 2019 - 12:13pm