Our annual event programme reaches 2500 professionals and includes large scale national conferences, smaller, focused local events, webinars and masterclasses.
What we can offer
In addition to our own event programme, we also host and manage events in partnership with or on behalf of other organisations. We are able to offer a full event management service for anything from half-day seminars to residential conferences. We can manage all aspects of your event, from the inital planning stages and event design through to running the event on the day. This includes:
- event planning
- budget management
- conference programme support
- speaker liaison
- pre and on site delegate registration
- venue liaison
- design and production of conference materials
- on the day event management
- post conference evaluation.
Our past event partners
Homelessness is not an isolated issue and we value the opportunity of working with partners in the voluntary sector to run events that draw together staff from across a range of disciplines.
Our event partners in the past have included The Department for Communities & Local Government, NIACE, St Basils, Making Every Adult Matter, The Department of Health, Thames Reach, St Mungo's and the Home Office.
At past events we have
- launched the No Second Night Out initiative in partnership with the Department for Communities & Local Government
- ran a national skills and employment conference in partnership with the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education
- launched the Making Every Adult Matter coalition and then 5 years later followed up with a event looking at how to offer a coordinated response to improve the support provided to people with multiple needs
- ran two youth homelessness events on behlaf of St Basils, with the programme and content for second event being led by the National Youth Reference Group
- ran a series of masterclasses on behlaf of the Department of Health
- managed two national rough sleeping conferences for the Department of Communities & Local Government
- launched the National GROW Programme on behalf of Thames Reach, to develop service user employment opportunities within homelessness charities
- organsied a client involvement conference in partnership with St Mungo's
- ran an outcomes focused event in partnership with Triangle Consulting
Share this page
"A highly professional event management service for the National Multiple Needs Summit. Homeless Link organised everything and was always available to discuss ideas."Oliver Hilbery, Making Every Adult Matter