Criminal Justice & homelessness
This is a one day course to provide participants with a greater understanding of how the criminal justice system operates and the implications that this has for the homelessness sector.
If you are interested in potentially running this topic through our live, interactive online in-house offer please contact James Cuming on 07375 042 815 or email@example.com
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for new frontline staff or experienced professionals who want to update their skills. Keyworkers and Managers.
What wil you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- understand that offending behaviour should be seen as a specific need that should be met
- understand how the homelessness and criminal justice sectors can work together
- have a better understanding of the criminal justice system- the key players and their roles
- understand the roles and responsibilities of homelessness sector staff working with clients in custody and on community sentences
- be able to implement organisational policies regarding offending behaviour.
Face to face: One-day course
Online: Three 1.5 hour modules delivered over three dates
Costs for one full-day face to face course or three 1.5 hour online modules
This course can be booked for a team of up to 16 for face to face training or up to 20 for online training
Members face to face: £825 plus Trainer expenses
Members online: £850 - no Trainer expenses
Associate members face to face: £945 plus Trainer expenses
Associate members online: £970 - no Trainer expenses
Non members face to face: £1,175 plus Trainer expenses
Non members online: £1,200 - no Trainer expenses
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
17 Sep 2014 - 8:15am