An Introduction to the criminal justice system for homelessness services
This is a one day course to provide participants with a greater understanding of how the criminal justice system operates and the implications that this has for the homelessness sector.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for new frontline staff or experienced professionals who want to update their skills. Keyworkers and Managers.
What wil you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- understand that offending behaviour should be seen as a specific need that should be met
- understand how the homelessness and criminal justice sectors can work together
- have a better understanding of the criminal justice system- the key players and their roles
- understand the roles and responsibilities of homelessness sector staff working with clients in custody and on community sentences
- be able to implement organisational policies regarding offending behaviour.
One day course
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Non members: £1,150
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
17 Sep 2014 - 8:15am