Conflict Management: violent and aggressive behaviour
If you are interested in potentially running this topic through our live, interactive online in-house offer please contact James Cuming on 07375 042 815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for frontline staff and volunteers in the homelessness and supported housing sector.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- be able to recognise violence & aggression
- understand the difference between conflict and crisis management
- understand the ‘fight or flight’ response and how it relates to conflict
- understand what your personal conflict management style is and how to adapt it when needed
- understand different psychological model's of communication to support managing conflict
- have a range of methods to safely manage your own reactions to conflict
- know how to manage cooperative and uncooperative clients
- know how to manage conflict in a range of working situations from the workplace to your client work
- know how small changes to your working environment can improve your safety
- understand effective post incident management with your client's, colleagues and as an organisation
- understand what your action plan will be going forward in managing conflict, violence or aggression
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Non members: £1,150
Share this page
"Just wanted to say how much we all enjoyed the training and how relevant it was for us."Project Manager, Streetwise Opera