Check your diary
We have scheduled availability for Professional Boundaries.
12 March 2020 in London - BOOK NOW
Who is this course for?
For frontline staff and managers in the homelessness and supported housing sector.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- understand why boundaries are important in your work
- be able to identify positive behaviour in relation to your personal boundaries
- understand negative behaviour in relation to boundaries
- know how to identify behaviours that suggest an individual's boundaries are becoming inappropriate
- know how to raise concerns, and where to seek advice and information about professional boundaries
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Non members: £1,150
Share this page
Excellent content and trainerRoyston Bloor, YMCA West & Central Herts