Mental health and homelessness
If you are interested in potentially running this topic through our live, interactive online in-house offer please contact James Cuming on 07375 042 815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for new frontline staff or experienced professionals who want to update their skills
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand different definitions and models of mental illness and disorder
- Understand the risk factors involved in poor mental health including past trauma and homelessness
- Better recognise the signs and symptoms of the major mental health problems
- Recognise the ways in which mental health services are structured and potential routes into them
- Be aware of services, treatments and other sources of help that may be available in their locality
- Be aware of good practice in supporting and communicating with people with mental health problems
- Be aware of the main legal issues affecting those who are homeless and suffering from mental illness
One day course
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Non members: £1,150
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
1 Nov 2019 - 3:30pm
19 Jun 2019 - 10:08am
5 Jun 2019 - 11:44am