An introduction to homelessness
Check your diary
We have scheduled availability for An Introduction to Homelessness.
5 March 2020 in Manchester | Earlybird discount available - BOOK NOW
This course will introduce you to the homelessness sector. It will help you to understand homelessness and give you access to sources of advice and support and services that are available to your clients.
Who this course is for?
It is suitable for managers, frontline staff and volunteers in the homelessness and supported housing sector.
What you will learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the different definitions of homelessness
- Understand Government policy on ending homelessness
- Understand your local authorities responsibilities in relation to homeless people
- Gain introductory knowledge about working with drug and alcohol users
- Be aware of the resources and sources of help that are available for your clients
Costs (in-house training)
This course can be booked in-house for a team of up to 16
Associate members: £920
Non members: £1,150