Sandwell Community of Practice
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
The purpose of the community of practice is to:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and social learning between practitioners
- Provide a safe venue for people to listen, reflect and receive feedback
- Try out and discuss changes that encourage innovation
- Allow people to hear about new evidence learning and practice
- Harness the expertise of frontline workers to drive real, actionable solutions
- Improve networking across the sector and with other related fields
- To identify areas of change within a complex system
This event is free to attend and is open to paid staff, volunteers and people with lived experience. to book you place HERE
if you wish to find out more about this event please contact email@example.com
Share this page
Talk To Us
Partnership Manager (Central)
Steven works as Homeless Link's Partnership Manager across the Midlands and central region of England.