Our expert consultants offer a wide range of services designed to help your organisation reach its strategic and operational goals.
About the consultancy service
What we do
We can complete research, consult with the people you support or staff members, evaluate your project or service, review your policies and procedures, or support you to become financially resilient. In short, each project is as unique as each organisation we work with. Our approach is tailored to your needs.
Examples of the support that we can offer:
- Review accommodation options for people sleeping rough and provide advice on different models of accommodation
- Help accommodation based clients reduce the number of people who were evicted from or who abandoned their services
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a client service, identifying what they were doing well and providing advice on how to build on that and improve other aspects of the service to better meet residents' needs
- Review and rewrite your organisation’s policies and procedures to fully reflect current good practice in the sector
- Develop your organisational strategy, vision or values
- Provide support and advice around Change Management
- Support you to build financial resilience including Business Planning, Fundraising and Enterprise Development
- Carry out Impact Measurement and Data Analysis
- Help you to ‘get tender ready’ or ‘investment ready.’
Depending on your specific needs, your work may be delivered by Homeless Link staff or by an associate consultant. In either case we'll work with you to make sure that you are supported by the consultant who has the experience and up to date knowledge most relevant to your project.
Our team brings many years’ operational and consultancy experience as well as a strong understanding of the sector in which we work, and an empathy with the daily challenges that staff face.
We have experience of working with large and small providers from Local Authorities to the smallest charities, and with commissioners and service providers in developing strategies to help them achieve their goals. This is bespoke and commisioned specifically for each partner we work with, so that the support is fully tailored and appropriate for everyone we work with. There is no one size fits all approach!
Share this page
"The team were incredibly flexible working around our operational needs, which for a hospital were quite challenging at times. I would thoroughly recommend this team."Geoffrey Coleman, Mildmay Hospital
Talk To Us
"As the new Consultancy Manager, I will be coordinating a wide range of tailored support to the sector including research, evaluations and strategies. I also lead on The Enterprise Development Programme with the aim of building financial resilience through trading and enterprise."