Webinar: Critical Time Intervention - From homelessness to hotels and beyond
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
Critical Time Intervention (CTI) is a time-limited intervention used to help vulnerable people during times of transition by building the foundations for lasting long-term support within the community.
This webinar, aimed at service providers, commissions and strategic decision makers, will provide an overview of the CTI model and its potential use in supporting people to transition from hotels into more stable accommodation.
This will include:
- An overview of what the Critical Time Intervention model is (and what it is not)
- Good practice examples of using the Critical Time Intervention model from the USA
- Guidance on a community integration approach to moving-on from hotels
- Alex Smith, Innovation and Good Practice Project Manager, Homeless Link
- Dan Herman, Director at the Centre for the Advancement of Critical Time Intervention (CACTI) and Professor at Hunter College in NYC
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager
Alex manages Homeless Link's conference and events programme.
020 7840 4493
14 Sep 2020 - 12:00am
27 Jul 2020 - 9:00am
1 Nov 2019 - 3:30pm