Organisations that support vulnerable people must ensure that the rights and interests of individuals are respected and that the work undertaken by staff fully reflects this. Mistakes can have serious consequences. This course will explain how you should manage professional boundaries in your daily work.
Creative keyworking and COVID-19
What will you learn?
The three modules are:
- Communication and engagement in a post Covid 19 context
- Assessment, planning and goal setting
- Motivation, sustainment and problem solving
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have reflected on and developed communication skills relevant to keyworking during and post-COVID-19
- Be able to spot and manage common problems in assessment
- Be able to form and agree a SMART support plan that delivers timely outcomes
- Identify and know how to overcome barriers to motivation
- Identify and take practical steps to tackle a lack of engagement
- Have a personal action plan to help implement learning after the course.
This online the course is designed to be participatory and interactive.
Who is this course for?
Frontline workers and managers within homelessness and supported housing settings.
How our online training courses work: Each course subject consists of 3 live interactive training modules, which will take place over 3 consecutive weekly installments. The course will be tailored to address the needs of the sector during COVID-19. When you sign up, you will be signing up for all 3 modules.
There will also be pre and post-webinar learning activities.
Module 1: Monday, 1 June 2020 | 10.00am-11.30am
Module 2: Monday, 8 June 2020 | 10.00am-11.30am
Module 3: Monday, 15 June 2020 | 10.00am-11.30am
£75.00 per person - all three modules are included in this price.
Payment is via PayPal. For bookings of 3 or more places, an invoice can be raised - please email Lana.Newby@homelesslink.org.uk to make bookings to be invoiced.
This course is also available to be booked for staff teams of up to 20 people, to be delivered online "in-house" in live interactive sessions on dates to suit your organisation.
Please contact James.Cuming@homelesslink.org.uk or telephone James on 07375 042 815 for more information. Prices are from £700 for up to 20 staff members.
Share this page
Talk To Us
James our training manager develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme.
26 Mar 2020 - 9:54am
1 Nov 2019 - 3:30pm
19 Jun 2019 - 10:08am