Organisations that support vulnerable people must ensure that the rights and interests of individuals are respected and that the work undertaken by staff fully reflects this. Mistakes can have serious consequences. This course will explain how you should manage professional boundaries in your daily work.
Creative keyworking and COVID-19
What will you learn?
The three modules are:
- Communication and engagement in a post Covid 19 context
- Assessment, planning and goal setting
- Motivation, sustainment and problem solving
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have reflected on and developed communication skills relevant to keyworking during and post-COVID-19
- Be able to spot and manage common problems in assessment
- Be able to form and agree a SMART support plan that delivers timely outcomes
- Identify and know how to overcome barriers to motivation
- Identify and take practical steps to tackle a lack of engagement
- Have a personal action plan to help implement learning after the course.
This online the course is designed to be participatory and interactive.
Who is this course for?
Frontline workers and managers within homelessness and supported housing settings.
How our online training courses work: Each course subject consists of 3 live interactive training modules, which will take place over 3 consecutive weekly installments. The course will be tailored to address the needs of the sector during COVID-19. When you sign up, you will be signing up for all 3 modules.
We ask for a commitment from delegates to attend all 3 sessions. Sessions are not recorded, and slides will not be available until all 3 sessions have taken place.
There will also be pre and post-webinar learning activities.
Module 1: Monday, 18 January 2021 | 2.30pm-4.00pm
Module 2: Monday, 25 January 2021 | 2.30pm-4.00pm
Module 3: Monday, 1 February 2021 | 2.30pm-4.00pm
£75.00 per person - all three modules are included in this price
Payment can be made by card via PayPal. For bookings of 3 or more places, an invoice can be raised - please email Lana.Newby@homelesslink.org.uk to make bookings to be invoiced. We are unable to take requests for invoicing for fewer than 3 people for our online training.
This course is also available to be booked for staff teams of up to 20 people, to be delivered online "in-house" in live interactive sessions on dates to suit your organisation.
Please contact James.Cuming@homelesslink.org.uk or telephone James on 07375 042 815 for more information. Prices are from £850 for up to 20 staff members.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana develops and co-ordinates our range of scheduled training and events.
07950 954 473
8 Oct 2020 - 9:00am
27 Jul 2020 - 9:00am
26 Mar 2020 - 9:54am