Time management and balancing priorities
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for all staff who are responsible for organising their own or others' work.
What will you learn?
This course will:
- Explore how to manage and organise their priorities effectively
- Know have practised applying time planning tools
- Know how to use existing assertiveness skills to manage their time more effectively
- Know effective methods of managing paper and emails
- Know how to effectively schedule tasks
- Understand how to delegate work (down, up or sideways) and how to take on delegated responsibility
- Know how to manage and participate effectively in meetings
- Have an opportunity to reflect and improve their work/life balance
- Draw up a personal action plan.
How our online training courses work: Each course subject consists of 3 live interactive training modules, which will take place over 3 consecutive weekly installments. The course will be tailored to address the needs of the sector during COVID-19. When you sign up, you will be signing up for all 3 modules.
We ask for a commitment from delegates to attend all 3 sessions. Sessions are not recorded, and slides will not be available until all 3 sessions have taken place.
Module 1: Tuesday, 10 November 2020 | 10.00am-11.30am
Module 2: Tuesday, 17 November 2020 | 10.00am-11.30am
Module 3: Tuesday, 24 November 2020 | 10.00am-11.30am
£75.00 per person - all three modules are included in this price
Payment can be made by card via PayPal. For bookings of 3 or more places, an invoice can be raised - please email Lana.Newby@homelesslink.org.uk to make bookings to be invoiced. We are unable to take requests for invoicing for fewer than 3 people for our online training.
This course is also available to be booked for staff teams of up to 20 people, to be delivered online "in-house" in live interactive sessions on dates to suit your organisation.
Please contact James.Cuming@homelesslink.org.uk or telephone James on 07375 042 815 for more information. Prices are from £850 for up to 20 staff members.
Share this page
I really enjoyed the training and the subject matter, it was really well presented and Jo was brilliant, very friendly and informative. I would attend again and am interested in pursuing this further.Sara Cockrill,
Talk To Us
Lana develops and co-ordinates our range of scheduled training and events.
07950 954 473