Homeless Link's annual award scheme celebrates the best of the homelessness and supported housing sectors.
Under One Roof: Annual Conference 2019
"Enabling everyone to have a place to call home and the support to keep it."
About the event
With general agreement nationally that homelessness should be eradicated, how can we ensure this is a truly achievable goal? This annual national conference will look at what changes and new ways of working should be place, in our sector and more widely, to ensure homelessness ceases to be an expected part of the picture.
The two-day programme will include plenary sessions and workshops covering current and emerging good practice, recent legislation, and innovative approaches to supporting people experiencing or at risk of homelessness. Sessions will cover a wide range of topics including supporting those with multiple and complex disadvantage and championing positive change to ensure early prevention.
The flagship event provides the ideal opportunity for delegates to network with colleagues and learn from one another. Leaders, managers and frontline workers will gain resources and guidance needed to play their part in tackling rough sleeping and homelessness.
What you can expect
- Discuss new ideas and ways of tackling the issues that you are facing day to day
- Engage in debates on the issues that are hitting the sector hardest
- Network and share concerns with your peers and make new contacts for the future
- Celebrate the effective work of the sector at the Homeless Link Excellence Awards dinner
- Browse the stalls and gain ideas in our social enterprise market place
Homeless Link Excellence Awards
This year the conference will include the Homeless Link Excellence Awards Ceremony and Dinner on the evening of Tuesday 2 July. With prosecco on arrival, a 3-course dinner and wine, and live music this is the ideal occasion to dress up and celebrate the great work going on in the sector.
Social enterprise market place
Along with our usual array of supplier exhibits, we will this year have our social enterprise market place. This will showcase a wide variety of social enterprises that are being run around the country by homelessness and supported housing providers. These will include:
If you are running a social enterprise and would like to take part, please contact me.
Jurys Inn Hinckley Island
T: 01455 631 122
Map and directions
The conference runs from 10am on Tuesday 2 July to 4pm on Wednesday 3 July. Please use the form below to book your place and customise the event to suit your needs and budget.
- A one day place includes your attendance at the conference for your selected day, with refreshment breaks and lunch.
- A place for 2 & 3 July includes your place at the conference on both days, with all refreshment breaks and lunches. In addition this includes a place at the awards dinner and overnight accommodation on 2 July with breakfast on 3 July.
- A place for 1, 2 & 3 July includes everything included in the 2 & 3 July place with the addition of dinner and overnight accomodation on 1 July with breakfast prior to the conference on the 2 July.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager
Alex manages Homeless Link's conference and events programme.
020 7840 4493
19 Jun 2019 - 10:08am
5 Jun 2019 - 11:44am
7 May 2019 - 3:06pm