Webinar: Developing Housing First in your area
A recording of this webinar will be made available on our website, after the event has finished.
This webinar aimed at local authorities and strategic decision makers will provide an overview of Housing First and a look at the key factors needed to effectively establish a service.
This will include:
- What Housing First is, who it is for and why
- What differentiates it from other support approaches
- What is needed at a strategic level to support development and delivery
- Presentations from two local authorities commissioning Housing First
- A premier of a new short film about a service in England
This webinar is brought to you by Homeless Link’s Housing First England project. We see Housing First as a key part of the solution to ending homelessness and have made recommendations about how local authorities might transition to Housing First from lockdown. Read more about this ahead of the webinar.
- Jo Prestidge, Senior Project Manager – Housing First England, Homeless Link
- Brian Matthews, Housing, Commissioning and Partnership Manager, Camden Council
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager
Alex manages Homeless Link's conference and events programme.
020 7840 4493
14 Sep 2020 - 12:00am
27 Jul 2020 - 9:00am
26 Feb 2020 - 10:00am