West Midlands Combined Authority area Community of Practice
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
This session will be focusing on mental health and will include focused discussions on; challenges faced by frontline workers to support people experiencing homelessness to access services, what opportunities are there to provide alternative therapies, and how we navigate servcies.
This event is free to attend and open to all frontline staff (this includes volunteers and people with lived experience) and will be facilitated online. To book you place please click HERE
Homeless Link Communities of Practice are designed to bring together people working in homelessness and related fields within local areas. The aim is to create a safe and informal space in which attendees can share knowledge and good practice, discuss local issues and explore how best to collaboratively overcome them. Our Communities of Practice are open to paid and unpaid workers and to people with lived experience of homelessness.
The purpose of the community of practice is to:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and social learning between practitioners
- Provide a safe venue for people to listen, reflect and receive feedback
- Try out and discuss changes that encourage innovation
- Allow people to hear about new evidence learning and practice
- Harness the expertise of frontline workers to drive real, actionable solutions
- Improve networking across the sector and with other related fields
- To identify areas of change within a complex system
If you have any questions or queries or would like support, information advice or guidance please feel free to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to seeing you there.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Partnership Manager (Central)
Steven works as Homeless Link's Partnership Manager across the Midlands and central region of England.
31 Dec 2020 - 8:01am
22 Dec 2020 - 10:25am
14 Sep 2020 - 12:00am