Please read for more details about the Excellence Awards 2023 submission process and terms and conditions.
By participating in the Awards, each “Entrant” fully and unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Award terms and conditions and to accept all decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and legally binding
They opened at 8am on Monday 6 March and will close at midday on Tuesday 9 May. All official entries must be received by Homeless Link during this period.
This contest is open to any organisation which is a member of Homeless Link. There isn’t a limit on the number of categories that one organisation can enter.
How to Enter
To enter, an organisation must complete the online Entry Form.
By entering the Awards, the Entrant agrees to take part in communications about the awards, which include email, phone calls, and other methods deemed appropriate by Homeless Link.
Homeless Link is not responsible for late, lost, illegible or incomplete entries, and all such entries shall be deemed void and be disqualified by the Judging Committee.
Please see the award categories for details of how judges will be assessing each submission.
Judging of entries will occur in two stages:
- A panel of Homeless Link staff will initially score each entry based on the judging criteria. Organisations entering in more than one category will be scored separately for each category. This panel will refer the six top-scoring entries in each category to the Judging Panel for their consideration.
- The Judging Panel will be composed of 5 individuals. After reviewing the submissions of the six top-scoring entries in each category, these individuals will select the winner and two commended entries for each of the six categories. Decisions of the screening panel and the Judging Panel are final and binding on all parties.
Winners will receive a trophy and a certificate. The commended entries will receive a certificate. Winners will also receive:
- support to help them get sector press coverage, including template press release
- the opportunity to be profiled at a Homeless Link event in 2023/24
- the opportunity to be interviewed for an article to be published on the Homeless Link website
- social posts about their win on Homeless Link's social media channels
- and a social card to use on to post on their own channels about their achievements
Please note, the prize may not be substituted or transferred.